Here is a selection of my delicious picks: a few interesting articles/links from across the Net.
– Arab information ministers have met in Cairo to endorse an Arab League charter, which allows host countries to annul or suspend the licence of any broadcaster found in violation of the rules it sets. I wonder who will be affected: Rotana Clips or Al-Jazeera?
– There are 17,000 honor crimes in the UK.
– A “Muslim plot to behead soldier in UK”? Careful how you use the word “Muslim”.
– According to a recent study: Immigration will drive the population of the United States sharply upward between now and 2050, and will push whites into a minority.
– Our own little humanitarian crisis: Iraqis residing in Jordan have cost the country JD1.6 billion over the past three years.
– Seeing red: a survey has revealed 58% of Arabs believe that Valentines is meant only for the Western world.
– Eight million Americans send gifts to themselves on Valentines day.
– Have you tried the Yamli Editor? ya3ni 3an jad, kteer cool.