Another trip down to the Balad recently yeiled several random shots of our precious downtown region.
Originally, the Grand Husseini Mosque was an ancient mosque built by Omar ibn Al-Khattab (ra) in 640 AD, only a few years after the Islamic conquest took control of the region under his command as the second Caliph of the empire. It was rebuilt by HM King Abdullah the first in 1924.
Sugar Cane…The sweetest drink.
A Sanitation Worker.
Jordan’s National Museum Opening September 2007