– 200, order 000 households lost the source of electricity
– Food stuff storage for the basic commodities (wheat, rice, etc) will not last for more than two weeks, and 170,000 households will loose source of cooking energy in one week
– 120 tons of food and medication stored by some 7,000 organisation and establishments in Gaza, are dependent on refrigerators and are under risk of damage.
– 2,400 households lost their main source of income from fishing due to Israeli navy siege, providing Gaza market with about 30 tons of fish on daily basis.
– About 194,000 households suffered from poverty prior this Israeli incursion, about 150,000 households live on less than two dollars a day.
– About 88,000 households are not able to access safe drinking water source.
– All Gaza hospitals (22 in total) depend on public electricity and their spare generators will only last one week due to the shortage of fuel Ãƒ?Ã¢?? fuel cannot get into the territory as the borders of Gaza are completely closed-off. An average of 200 daily surgeries will be postponed or cancelled.
– About 30,000 under five children are suffering from chronic malnutrition and expected to more deterioration due to shortage of food staff and pollution of water sources that will increase the prevalence of diarrhea.
– Infant deaths due to premature deliveries will exceed 35% of the total infant death Ã¢?? some of these as a result of sound bombs Ã¢?? diarrhea is expected to affect over 15% of children under five.
– Due to the incursion, comprehensive closure, absence of community security, interruption of electricity, about 80% of Gaza children lost the main sources of spending their leisure time (watching TV and using computers, readings, visiting friends and practicing sports), that will impact their psychological life. About 80,000 children in Gaza will suffer from fear of darkness, in addition more than 50,000 will likely suffer from nightmares.