- Konstantine – Something Corporate | Long. Very long. But a blessing on the piano.
- Bullet & A Target – Citizen Cope | When heckuva song. But also listen to Let the Drummer Kick and If There’s Love. Each sets three different moods. Give’em a listen.
- Running Away – Hoobastank | So why are you still here?
- Say It Right – Nelly Furtado | Can’t…get…this…out…of…my…mind
- Baba O’Riley – The Who | Best wake-up song ever (but only for the summer)
- Miami – Counting Crows | A song about getting away. Nuff said.
*mentally preparing for ‘minutes to midnight’
running away…. pretty cool
say it right…. it can easily stick in my head if i listen to it, and i’d rather not… it annoys after a while.
Baba O’riley…. good song, but for waking up on it? I wonder:P
no comments on the others
I’m stick with “this is why i’m hot- mims” nowadays:D
i USED to think I like Nelly’s music, but after knowing how much Timbaland is of a bastard – I hated most of it, cause God knows from who he stole those kickass tunes :/