1) The Black Iris will be in “Decompressing Mode” for the next few days, if not weeks to come as I undergo a significant life-altering transition. So bear with me folks (I know you’ll miss me).
2) I’d also like to apologize for not replying to Black Iris readers who have emailed me in the past week, I will get around to doing so shortly and I’ll apologize in advance for not replying promptly to anyone who emails me hence forth.
3) I updated my blogroll this week for a more accurate reflection of bloggers I’ve been reading for more often in the past few weeks. They include: Dino, Bakkouz, Moey, Lubna and Samer. But realistically speaking the blogroll is really just for my convenience.
4) Passing math is now a requirement to comment on this blog. I know, I know, I hate math too but during my leave of absence math will be my primary line of defense against spam…math and karma.
5) Happy Birthday Deeb (Dec.10th)
thanks man, you’re added to my roll as well
That’s my kind of math! Hey, don’t be gone too long, I finally got a blog going!
a life-altering transition? a wonder what could that be.
but anyways, all the best of luck to you man, best of luck.
The Black Iris must’ve got really upset when he knew that the sun is the center of the earth :p kidding kidding… Go transform 😀
Are you moving to Alaska?
Will look forward to your return.
Hey man thanks … and good luck !
Ill be waiting to hear the news !
Hey Man.. Long time no hear! post anything!
tab no happy birthday didi 🙁 (dec 14)
hope things are going well on ur side, looking forward to ur comeback 😀
🙂 glad you passed my blog 🙂 ahlan wa sahlan.. btw my friends from uni who are not even bloggers have mentioned how they love reading your blog 🙂