The first step is admitting you have a problem.
By way of the very entertaining Bloggers Anonymous…
10. You check your blog stats a LOT. You occasionally get up in the middle of the night and sneak a peak.
9. Your significant other suspects you are having an affair with your blog. Even when youâ??re alone with your special person, drugs decease you do find yourself thinking what your blog might be doing right thenâ?¦
8. You â??mental blogâ? while driving or on the train, discount ampoule and sometimes even when you are alone in the shower.
7. You filter everything through your post-writing. You canâ??t watch a movie, cialis generic see a play, read an article, or share a sweet moment with your child without thinking of whether itâ??s blog-worthy.
6. You suffer from â??blog envyâ? when another blogger posts something juicy before you do. You suffer â??comment envyâ? when said post gets 40-something comments â?? the jerk!
5. You â??binge blogâ? 3 or 4 posts at onceâ??only to feel guilty and empty afterward.
4. You ditched all your real friends for blog friends, because, well, â??they understand.â? You bypass Bowling Alone at the bookstore (who really cares?) while you reach for Naked Conversations.
3. You think, â??I can stop at any time.â?
2. Your lunch hour has become your â??blog hour.â? You keep a few posts tucked in your desk in case you need them during the day.
1. After 5 minutes of meeting someone really interesting you ask, â??So – do you blog?â?